Panic attack
My daughter had three episodes of panic attack within 4months she felt shortness breath dizziness palpitation numbness chest pain and we check echo ecg and blood test but everything was normal I don't know how solve her problem kindly advice thank you

She needs therapy and medicine and understanding of root cause I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Hello mam. I can understand your problem that such young age your daughter facing lots of psychological problems.. There must be past history of any such incidence that would affect your daughter.. You would discuss in detail we me through practo Deep Homoeopathic Clinic will help you in this problem.. We treat through homoeopathic medicine..which have no side effects (in yiury it require for few weeks to control the situation) With counseling sessions. Assure results you would seen in 21days We conduct online consultation and counseling sessions with medicine provided through courier services Happy to help in this panic state Regard Dr Poonam DHC
If all her investigations are normal, it is highly likely that she did indeed have a panic attack. For termination of panic attack we can give SOS medicine. But simultaneously you need to find out if there's any stressor that is precipitating that attack. Once the stressor is identified, we can focus on tackling that. Once that gets resolved, the attacks should subside. Till then start her on medication . Also , she can start some form of exercise and practise relaxation techniques.
consult a psychiatrist at the earliest
Please seek help immediately. I am an online counselor and can help her by counseling. Do get in touch with me through Practo. Happy to help ! Visit my Facebook page Preeti Kashikar and the website mentioned on it to know my work.
Hi mam. There are so many reasons for panic disorder or panic attacks. Please bring her to clinic. We will check all issues and also her breathing problems. We can reduce the panicness.
pls bring her to us.
Hi Mam Thanks for seeking help here. Panic attack can be well managed....don't worry ... Medication and yoga with therapy all will help her. Let's have a discussion for best results. Happy to help you..