Pains for bone and muscle
Pain at both elbows , left leg feet and itching at hands, legs , stomatch and some times all other parts. without MCR cheppal not able to walk due to left leg pain . please suggest me in this regard.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

1.take a long hot bath in water in which a few cups of Epsom salts have been added. 2.If you suspect your body and pains are due to stress-get plenty of sleep and try to reduce or eliminate the cause of your stress. 3.Meditation, deep breathing and yoga.
Dr. Anantha Lakshmi (PT)
Cardiovascular And Pulmonary Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Hyderabad
Consult a general physician.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. since you are having multiple complaints, you will need a thorough check up. we will need a more elaborate history and detailed clinical examination will have to be done. even further investigations might be necessary. so kindly consult a general physician for further evaluation .