Pain while urinating, tests clear
I've had this intense pain (I think in my vagina) towards the end of urinating since more than a week. It is accompanied with and increased frequency and much lower control. I consulted my regular gynaecologist as last similar symptoms had turned out to be a vaginal infection. This time too I got the tests they asked me to get done - Urine routine and Culture and sensitivity. Both came out clear. The doc has asked me to take Citralka and "think positive" perhaps because she thought my pain is psychosomatic. I would like to take a second opinion and would like advice on which specialist I need to consult - a Gynaec, a Urologist or another specialist Thank you

Hello dear If u want real guidance and relief. Pay my consultancy charge. U will get 24 hours of genuine guidance and advice. We will even have telephonic conversation. & My fees are affordable. Regards Dr.Moiz Nasir

Hi, the kind of pain you are talking about could be due to many reasons. It needs proper examination , if you are in bglore you can visit me. Or else meet a general physician from any of the pathy. If they say, things are normal, go for USG done sometimes calculus present in kidneys causes these kind of symptoms.
After examination, consult online.
Start taking increased amount of water.,
Wash your private part with fitkari water everytime you go to washroom... Start some antifungal treatments...
for further information consult me privately
Could be balanitis.. Need more info.. Please consult with me on my private chat window for full details..
Hello ma'am...!!! * 5 simple steps for you. 1. Consume enough water, 30ml/kg/day, that means if you weight 50kg then you must consume atleast 1.5ml of water a day. (If you don't drink enough water then it leads to concentrated urine, which makes simple micturition, a miserable task.) 2. 'Chandanasav' - (चंदनासव) 15-30 ml twice/thrice a day after meals with equal amount of water. 3. Avoid Spinach, Cashew, Beetroot, Tomato, Okra, since they are rich in oxalates. (Oxalates in combination with calcium, forms the molecule of calcium oxalate, which has got thorny surface, it may causes scratches to the inner wall of the urethra while passing urine, which ultimately increases the chances of infection.) Or if you really wish to consume these, drink even more water. 4. Practice a very simple yet very effective yogic mudra called 'Ashwini Mudra' - (अश्विनी मुद्रा). It helps to have a better control even if you have a sensation of bladder-fullness. 5. Maintain Hygiene Consult with your physician before you start any treatment. Get well soon...!
U can chat online need more details as well, then ll guide you further.’ Chat online for consultation and treatment
Hello Required more information . Pls start this Take over night  soakedDhaniya water with mishri empty stomch in mrg . Wash your vagina before and after sex Regular change your under garments. Aleat have 3 l water a day Pls aviod Milk and their product Hot n sour food stuff Fast food Late night dinner
get usg
may be PID
Hey...I will recommend Dr Jamal azmi one of the best and finest urologist in Mumbai...
A number of conditions can cause painful urination (dysuria). In women, urinary tract infections are a common cause of painful urination.
Contact a doctor or make an appointment if: -> Your painful urination persists -> You have drainage or discharge from your vagina -> Your urine is foul-smelling or cloudy, or you see blood in your urine -> You have a fever -> You have back pain or pain in your side (flank pain) -> You pass a kidney or bladder (urinary tract) stone
Lifestyle tips: To prevent problems of urinary system, it is always important to drink adquate liquids every day. Especially sitting in air conditioned rooms, cars and aeroplanes causes dryness in urinary tract which often leads to urinary problems. Persons getting exposed to such factors should drink adequate warm water. Persons living or working in humid atmosphere tend to sweat more which evaporates water contents form the body. This too can cause urinary problems. Persons getting exposed to such factors should drink adequate liquids like water, fruit juices, coconut water etc. Drinking such liquids which are reasonably pure protects the person from urinary infections.
Pain during urination may occur due to any inflammation of the genital organ  such cystitis , vaginitis ,called pelvic inflammatory disease . sometime stone also cause pain ful urination Homoepathy has very good results regarding this because works some when there is findings In examination still person suffering from uncomfortable I would like to suggest u strongly u must consult with the homoepathy because it very safe and natural treatment But to treat the condition we lead more information about u Only constitutional medicine will help u If u want permanent relief then u must go for homoepathy treatment
u must consult homoepathy to prevent further complications of disease
drink lots of water ,u can use crane berries juice, eat healthy diet
Mam Homeopathic treatment can resolve your problem without any side effects
you need to consult me online and medicines will be sent to you by courier
There may be some internal injury or infection. Book an appointment for treatment.
Pls stay calm, you should be ok soon. Pls share your reports and consult online.
Do the following-- 1. you maintain high grade of personal hygiene. 2. Do change your undergarments at least 2 times a day 3. Wear cotton underclothes. 4. Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids. 5. Keep the area dry. For more details you can consult me.
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Homeopathic medicine offers best results in UTI and in frequency of urination.
consult online
Hi having increased frequency with less bladder control is not normal for this age.Please visit a urologist for the same and also get your blood sugar levels done (they dont have to do anything with your bladder control but yes with frequency. )