Pain during urination
I am feeling pain during and after urination. Pain in urinary tract and urinary bladder. I am having the history of kidney stones. Please suggest

Hi., I can understand your concern. It can be due to urinary tract infection. Need to plan for Medication and few tests.
Take syrup citralka 5ml in 100 ml water at night after food for 5 days.
Plan for urine complete urine culture USG abdomen for better understanding and management.

It can be due to urinary tract infection. Please do urine routine and urine culture test. Also need to know more details. Kindly consult through practo app or personally.
It's due to urine infection