Pain in Right waist
Feeling Pain In Right waist (back to Abdominal). Pain increasing Slowly from evening and its severe in night until I take some medicine like Nicip P. Please suggest which specialist Doctor I should meet.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  There can be a lot of causes which could be possible. A detailed history with clinical history would be required.  A ultrasound may also be required.  Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Hello well I need to know if it is any abdominal pain as such a muscular pain which has started after doing some activity ...so I would suggest  you to meet the General Surgeon first and rule out the surgical causes...please don't take pain killers unnecessarily..make sure that you drink adequate water...thank you
Meet MD Physician

Back pain around waist area The right side of my waist hurts Rash on left side of waist