Pain when I semi erect
Hello sir, I feel some pain when I press my semierect penis in shaft of  penis but when my penis get full erect I don't feel any pain And I don't have curvature Why my penis getting pain when it is in semi erect

Hi, Getting pain sometimes is normal as your penis is basically evolving from a flaccid position to an erect position. Secondly if the pain is regular then it is a cause to worry. Your issue needs to be evaluated in detailed. Basis which we’ll be in a better position to help you get your issue resolved.
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Seems ok... Still for best advice get yourself evaluated
Share few more detail history of masterbation and take proper consult there are few possibilities pain should not happen need evaluation
Chat through online private chat
Y u press
This is very much normal, happens with almost every person!