Pain in throat
Hello 3 weeks ago I have pain in my throat while swallow.. as I sneezed with close mouth... Now again I have pain in my neck and throat... Is any problem

Throat needs to be examined. To assess larynx for and edema or inflammation.
get endoscopy examination of neck
consult online for further clarity

yes it might be due to infection in the posterior pharyngeal wall , plz use tab cefpod daily twice for 5 days, tab pan 40 once before breakfast for 5 days, tab zerodol-Sp twice daily for 3 days and warm water mouth gargles twice for 5 days....
ENT consultation if symptoms persist
Consult online for further evaluation.
Proper evaluation is required
consult online with detailed history
Pictures and detailed history needed,take zerodal sp for the pain now
It could be due to infection. You need to get examined,