Pain in the left arm

Over the last few days, I have been having frequent pain in the left upper arm. I am not diabetic. My blood pressure has been normal. I had a recent blood test and the parameters were normal including total cholesterol levels. The pain lasts for a few minutes at a time, and then relieves on its own. The frequency has been increasing over the last few days. Can you please suggest a suitable remedy?

Dr. Anant Vyanketrao Suryawanshi
Pain Management Specialist 6 yrs exp Mumbai

As per your age, it's one of the risk factors for coronary atherosclerotic disease and also the possibility of disk prolapse . So better you consult a cardiologist first n if everything is fine then consider opinion of pain physician.
Dr. Syeda Ayeesha Naz (P.T.)
Physiotherapist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
What is the nature of pain, like tingling , pulling etc. U might be suffering from neck problem. So its better consult an Orthopaedician for a complete examination. Physiotherapy helps in almost every condition but need to rule out red flags.