Pain in the eyes
I have been suffering from common cold for past 3-4 days. From today morning, the head he is gone but my eyes are aching a lot. When I touch the eyelids, I experience a lot of pain. The eyes have gone mildly red.. I am currently experiencing heavy pain in the entire temple area. pls suggest wat to do. eye drops not hlp

Hi, it is due to referred pain from your head generally termed as secondary headache. A secondary headache is a symptom of a disease that can activate the pain-sensitive nerves of the head. Any number of conditions — varying greatly in severity — may cause secondary headaches. Consult Neurologist....