Pain in teeth

Pain in right side teeth .. not able to eat anything. Please help. What medication should I take to get relief.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..take Ketorol-DT two tablets in half glass of water followed by one each after food for three days. Regards

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Toothache can be very irritating. You can take a pain killer as of now. A combination of aceclofenac and paracetamol will be enough for now. But mere pain killer won't be enough. The cause of the toothache needs to be evaluated and then the cause will need to be treated. Do salt water gargles and brush your teeth twice a day. Consult a dentist for determination of the cause and then get the cause treated. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there ...visit a nearby dentist for permanent solution ...you might have a decayed tooth there ...meanwhile you can take any pain killer...but the effects will be temporary . Take care ...!!!