Pain in right elbow

Pain in right elbow and left knee I put on some weight now is that the reason for joint pains .Need some dite suggestions . What should I avoid and what should I eat for build muscle and strengthen my bone's. Thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in right elbow

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
8-10 KGS loss  weight  u require. Surely can help. Have small and frequent meals.
Fatima Radhanpurwala Navi Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello,  joints pain could be for many reason so kindly visit an orthopedic doctor and get assessed. As per your height and weight you seems to be approx 10 kg over weight.
1. For that you can consume low fat and high fiber diet which comprises of more of whole grain, vegetable and fruits, sprouts.
2. For bone strengthening you should also include low fat milk and it's products like curd and low fat paneer.
3. Also include good amount of protien for muscle build up, foods like sprouts, fish,  eggs,  chicken, milk.
4. Go for non weight bearing exercise for weight loss like cycling, swimming.
Get a tailor made diet chart from a professional Dietician.