Pain in neck and hand
I have a severe pain in my hand and neck and also numbness in my hand. I can't lift my hand up. The two fingures are paining i.e. the last and second last fingure..

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Hot fomentation x twice daily. Neck Exercises. Neck Stretching. Postural Correction. Shoulder Shrugs . Core Strengthening Exercises. Take frequent Breaks at work Use cervical pillow. Use Back Support. Self Massage the back of neck.
Dr. Chaitanya Ulhas Mantri
Geriatric OT 10 yrs exp Mumbai

Get proper assessment done, numbness might be caused by compression at the cervical level of vertebrae...find out whether this started after you lifted any heavy object ....get xray done.... Anything require feel free to contact me. Thank you
Severe pain in the hand n numbness is indicative of nerve compression at the neck ..Ur condition needs to b assessed properly n treated accordingly ..kindly do nt neglect the pain and take immediate help of an orthopaedic or physiotherapist
Dr. Suhel A Khan
Orthopedist 5 yrs exp Pune
Neck pain and radiation of pain to hand and numbness is indicative of nerve compression in the neck. it can be due to 2 things 1. Cervical disc prolapse 2. Cervical rib Initial investigation will be Xray Cervical spine In case of both, you will require to undergo a few physiotherapy sessions, and continue with the exercises learnt Medicines will be required for temporary relief of pain Kindly get in touch with an Orthopaedic surgeon