Pain in my teeth.

There is a pain in my teeth for about a week and its been due to cavity and hole has been created because of it. I feel a severe pain in my teeth when I sip tea. Can u please recommend a medicine for it or should I go dentist to remove it ?

Doctor Answers (4) on Pain in my teeth.

Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there.. U need to visit a nearby endodontist for a root canal treatment w.r.t. the concerned tooth....meanwhile u can take any pain killer for temporary relief... Take care...!!
Hi..you can take Ketorol-DT two tablets in half glass Of water after meals. Visit dentist, you might need root canal treatment. Regards
Dr. Ramya. M.R Kolar | Dentist
Once there is a cavity/hole in ur teeth, it can't b reversed bck to its good health by any home remedies. It requires definitive treatment n intervention by dentist like filling of tooth after cleaning the decay. If the decay is extensive, rct followed by capping 'll b done.meanwhile U can take a pain killer.
Dr. Anish Goyal Gurgaon | Prosthodontist
Hi.. Pain in tooth is due to cavity and decay. You need to visit a dentist for permanent relief. RCT is treatment of choice to save the tooth, no need to remove it. You can take analgesics or topical gel like pain relief from Colgate for temporary relief. But you need to visit a dentist for permanent solution. Take care.