Pain in.leg

Iam having pain in lower back , calf region of leg the most. The pain is going till the feet region of my leg.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in.leg

Hi, Welcome to Practo Consult I am Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas, and I am here to help you. I have read your question with care and understand that you are having pain in lower back , calf region of leg the most. The pain is going till the feet region of foot. This is likely to be Radioculopathy You have to undergo Clinical Examination as well as measurement of Muscle Power Please consult a Neurosurgeon in Person Best Wishes for Speedy Recovery If you need any clarification / have doubts / have additional questions / have follow up questions, then please do not hesitate in asking again at https://www.practo.com/chennai/doctor/dr-j-mariano-anto-bruno-mascarenhas-neurosurgeon Let me know if I can assist you further. Take care.