Leg nerve pain
My doctor prescribed nurokind lc tablet daily Two times,I hv severe pain in left leg and joint stiffness due to long sitting since few months. I m feeling better after 2-3 dose but how much dosage required to complete recovery of nerve pain and stiffness. Pls suggest

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai

Dear sir Please share your reports in private consultation area
Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai
Nerve pain is usually starts from back and will spread to legs..it is usually associated with weakness and numbness..joint stiffness is usually not associated with neurological reasons.. Consult a neurosurgeon and follow his advice..