Pain in knees n legs..

Usually it has pain in knees n legs ..tough pain in knees...plz can u suggest me proper food for that or any excersize for it..Actually I would have come to ur clinic but my teacher is in Kenya presently n could not for checkup.thank you

Doctor Answers (3) on Pain in knees n legs..

Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
According age x-ray must.
Seems OA.
Tk calcium supplement and quadriceps exercises in home.
Hot fermentation twice a day.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day. Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the knee against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Seated Hamstring Stretch While sitting at the edge of a chair, straighten one leg in front of the body with the heel on the floor. Then, sit up straight and try pushing the navel towards the thigh without leaning the trunk of the body forwards. Hold this stretch for 30 seconds Repeat 3 times for each leg. Piriformis Stretch 1. Lie on your back. ... 2. Cross your left leg over your right so that your left ankle rests on your right knee. 3. Use your hands to grab hold of your left knee and pull it gently toward the opposite shoulder. ... 4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds. 5. Relax, and then repeat with the other leg. 6. Repeat this cycle 2 to 4 times.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Most probable cause at this age is osteoarthritis... It's a degenerative bone disease...There’s no cure for osteoarthritis as yet, but there are a number of treatments that can help ease symptoms and reduce the chances arthritis becoming worse...options are analgesics, NSAIDs,intraosseous steroid injection and hyaluronic acid injections,Physiotherapy like strengthening exercises etc ... Treatment depends upon the stage...I would suggest you to consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.