Pain in knee
Hi, I have pain in my knee only when I sit and stand up. I do not feel pain while walking. But at the time of sitting and standing, I feel pain.

Take some analgesics or consult
This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any.  -Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep a pillow under the knees. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.- back & lower limbs. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my you tube channel Dr NC Gupta 'Yoga Simplified' &  'me and my yoga'  IT IS FREE. --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.   Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho) DMC 3624
Better to get and X-ray and consult an orthopaedic surgeon in person, as this symptom can mean multiple things
Consult orthopaedic surgeon and get X-rays.
Is there any injury? Pain is from how many days? Apply ice Use knee brace Tablet Zerodol sp