Pain in gums

Swollen gum problem due to unusual wisdom tooth growth. The swollen gums lead to chronic and nagging pain. Please suggest any remedy for this. Home remedy would be appreciated.

Doctor Answers (6) on Pain in gums

I don't think a home remedy can solve this issue. Request you to go get further investigations done like an x ray, and get it looked at by a dentist. It sounds like the gum above the wisdom tooth may be infected.
Dr. Rohan Virani Mumbai | Implantologist
You will need a scaling process which can be done painless in 20 min For more info visit www.trisadental.in
You can use thermokind mouthwash for oral rinse
Hi, question has been asked for 28 yrs male, so now there is no chance that the tooth might erupt properly beacuse maximum age a wisdom tooth can erupt is 20-24. Best is to visit a dentist and get that tooth extracted.
Best treatment mention already by respected dr is removal of tooth,another are operculectomy n slight grinding of tooth.if u not ready for dental treatment thn go for muscle relaxnt with pain killer(if you not have any medical problem so that drug not affect u),antibiotic(corelate with medical history) n antacid(if needful) n warm saline gargle .
Hey, It's better you get it removed that's my first suggestion as it's already giving you trouble. In order to reduce the discomfort as of now do a lot of salt water rinsing and consciously avoid biting hard food and clenching teeth which is very common in pain. I suggest you consult a dentist to see any underlying infection and if a course of antibiotics are required. Hope this works.