Pain in back of the heel

Pain in the back and side of the heel where Achilles tendon meets heel. I have this pain for a couple of yrs now. X-Ray shows no bone spur, and Uric acid level is within limits. Have been doing hamstring, quads and calf muscle stretches for a while but no help.

Doctor Answers (3) on Pain in back of the heel

Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Do wax therapy and ultrasonic therapy for few days
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Calf Stretches Standing calf stretch Stand away from a wall and.put your fight foot behind you and be sure your toes are facing forward. Lean forward at the ankle while bending the right knee and keeping your heel on the ground. Hold this for 30 to 60 seconds. Repeat 10 times a twice a day. Downward dog yoga stretch Get down on all fours with your hands under your shoulders on the floor. Walk your hands forward slightly on the floor. Spread your fingers apart to allow for a broad base of support. Push your hips up toward the ceiling and tighten your abdominal muscles. Keep your heels on the ground and gently try and straighten your knees. Repeat 10 times a twice a day.
Chakradhar Hyderabad | Physiotherapist
Might be ur calf muscles r tight and u r getting that pain....one thing is that when ur muscle is tight u don't feel the stretch though u try to stretch it.... Once ur muscle is released I think ur problem gets solved