Pain below knee
There is a pain below my right knee. I am having problems bending it. I do play football twice to thrice a week. This started yesterday night and has increased today. The pain is below the knee and on top of my tibia.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

MRI must to know exactly its may be ACL tear
Dr. Ahsan Khan (PT)
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Mumbai

If u r able to stand, u need not worry much. U can go with advice of Dr. jefferson. If pain subsides in day or two then also avoid playing or any heavy stuff for some days say one or two weeks. U can directly go to nearby Physio clinic as well.
Dr. R S Nair (PT)
Physiotherapist 23 yrs exp Delhi
The area of involvement & your playing football seem to suggest an ACL injury...better to meet up with an experienced sports physiotherapist to diagnose the same & for necessary intervention..
Dr. Thomas Jefferson (PT)
Physiotherapist 18 yrs exp Coimbatore
You might have strained the quadriceps tendon at its insertion. Keep your leg straight and supported. Apply ice. Don't massage or disturb the painful part. Avoid playing and running till the pain subsides.If the pain is too much,get some medicines from your physician.

Tibia pain below knee