Overweight(has diabetics)
Overweight 73 KGS height 5'2 Has diabetics (takes tablets) sugar level 250(even after taking tablets) Has B.P (takes tablets)
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. So what exactly seems to be your query? Kindly keep a check of the sugar levels daily and and keep note of it. Consult a endocrinologist for further evaluation and if any change in medicines are required. From how long is she suffering from high blood pressure, and is she taking the tablets? What medications is she on ? You have to attach all these details and repost the question or else take a endocrinologist opinion. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.