I am architecture student and we do not get to sleep properly as we are engaged in long working hours till late night. Sleeping eating schedules are totally disturbed. But it doesn't matter i sleep early or late at night i am not able to get up in morning for classes even if i want to. And I feel tired and sleepy the whole day no matter how much I slept. I am not able to concentrate on anything and it causes rapid mood swings also.Please help me with this. I am not able to recognise the problem and its affecting me too much

Doctor Answers (1) on Oversleeping/tiredness

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..You have altered sleep cycle ,you should get up and go to bed at regular timing each day.. Don't have too much of coffee or tea , avoid watching TV, playing games at bed , relax do breathing exercise ,listen to some music , do exercise in morning,practice must be regular ,don't take sleeping pills without consulting Doctor.