Over weight

Am 22 years old and my weight is about 75kgs am suffering from pcod problem i want to loose my weight and have to get rid of irregular menstrual cycle problem. i want a suitable diet tips and healthy life style. even i have thick facial hair how to overcome by this. i have a regular practice of morning walk and aerobics in the evening through it i lost about 5 kgs from past 5 months. but am not satisfying. how to loose my weight

Doctor Answers (1) on Over weight

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. It's really saddening... I know you are making efforts but I think you should continue your diet... I suggest you to follow strict diet...you need to reduce carbohydrates as much as possible like rice,chapathis... You can replace them with oats,ragi...you need to include more sprouts and pulses...when ever you feel hungry in between meals you need to have cucumber,carrots,or channa dal....avoid fried items,junk food as much as possible... Hydrate yourself well...you need to drink atleast 8-10 glasses per day...you also need to include green tea without milk,sugar in your day...then early morning you need to have glass of water with lemon and honey.... Try to follow this....thank you!