Numbness in left arm
I have severe neck pain. I cant move sit or even sleep properly. I also have numbness and tingling in left arm. Is this numbness in left arm is related to neck pain. Also my half body is paining.

Take homoeopathic med. Nux vomica200. Daily night before sleep for 15 days.

Yes the numbness and tingling sensation in the arm can be due to pinching or irritation of nerves arising from the neck region. The cause of this at your age is lack of exercise and good posture. Do you work long hours on the computer? If yes then adjust your desk ergonomically. Sleep on the back without a pillow. Follow regular exercise schedule which includes gomukhaasana, arm rotations. Reduce use of phone and tablet. Consume one glass of milk daily.
There are other reasons of numbness in arm so get your BP checked from a physician near you. Visit a physiotherapist if you are unable to perform exercises on your own. Homoeopathic medicines will relieve the symptoms completely.
Yes it's related to neck pain.due to nerve compression..
spondiheal drops 15drops 3times daily
Hello, We have Ayurvedic medicine treatment for your problem. No need for patients to get admitted and no operation or surgery or Panchkarma required. You can contact me online or offline for any questions or medication. Tc
Hi ,it is neuralgia, homeopathic medicine will help you with permanent result
chat  online for further guidance or visit our clinic
Cervical Spondylosis is a problem that affects almost half the adult population and most of the computer users. It affects the joints of the cervical spine. It is a normal process of wear and tear that is related to aging but has struck earlier due to various reasons, mainly related to our modern lifestyle. While there may not be much that can be done in the Allopathic system of medicine to cure this problem, Homeopathy has a lot to offer in the treatment of cervical spondylosis or neck pain. It not only relieves the spasm present in the neck and shoulder muscles but also strengthens the muscles. The pain in the neck, shoulders, head and arms is cured permanently. Even the vertigo which is commonly present with the other symptoms of cervical spondylitis is cured. There is no need for taking painkillers or any traction. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
Dear   don't worry  Consult any physician Or neurophysician Immediately Avoid self medication
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
This is due to neurological disorder.
avoid pillow at sleep.
consult me online for further query about your problem with full history and report for complete cure.
Cervical spondylitis have similar symptoms. I think consult me online need to rule asking some question since it’s left side arm involved
Chat and consult for more details
Some homeopathics are claiming to cure cervical spondylitis permanently . Since there is development of osteophytes in cervical spondylitis , there is no logical way that it can be cured . Probably they do not even understand the pathophysiology of cervical spondylitis. They claim to cure everything . It is pseudoscience , please don’t fall prey to wrong committments . The world knows that it can be controlled and treated but no way can bone ie osteophytes be eradicated. So please be logical and understand the problem
आप का इलाज करने के लिए आप के रोग के सम्बन्ध में कुछ और जानकारी चाहिए इसमें कुछ आयुर्वेदिक मेडिसिन और डाइट चार्ट जोकि ऑनलाइन कंसल्टेशन के बाद आप को एडवाइस करेंगे उन से जल्दी आराम होगा अभी आप के लिए कुछ सुझाव है - ज्यादा उपवास नहीं करना चाहिए! इसके अलावा भोजन के बीच लंबा गैप भी नही करना चाहिए! रोगी को हर 2-3 घंटे में कुछ न कुछ का सेवन करना चाहिए! एक समय पर बहुत सारा खाना पेट भर कर नहीं खाएं! रात के खाने में हल्का भोजन करना चाहिए! घी, तेल, मिर्चमसाला का दिनभर में कम से कम इस्तेमाल करें! हरी पत्तेदार सब्जियां ज्यादा से ज्यादा खाएं! जीवनशैली में सुबह शाम घूमना, हल्का भोजन, मीठा खाना छोड़ना, बढ़ते हुए वजन पर ध्यान देना, चिंता, तनाव, भय, शोक आदि से दूर रहना, नियमित योग अभ्यास करना, इत्यादि जैसे जरूरी बदलाव करें!
आप मुझे से ऑनलाइन अपनी प्रॉब्लम डिस्कशन कर सकते हो
With the symptoms you are telling, it looks to me as fibromyalgia, Ayurveda offers both internal medicine and external treatments to relive you from suffering. If interested do consult us.