NOT ABLE TO STUDY, LACK OF INTEREST
I am 24 year old engineering graduate from a reputed college. I am preparing for upsc but I am not able to study. Even in college I was below average. I had problem concentrating in classes. I had some bad experiences in the past. I am not being productive. What is the solution for this? I think I have bipolar or anxiety or depression.

Consult a professional to screen yourself If it hampering you to move forward in life you must seek help Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online All the best