Not able to reduce weight
I have tried every thing to loose weight but no result atall... dieting, running,jogging,but no results Even I tried lemon with honey eary in morning Coriander juice, green tea 3 cup in a day than also

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height and weight.may be some loop holes which is not helping u to lose weight I can plan regime for you which will help 4-5 KGS wiegjt loss in month.

Hello There. firstly, you have not mentioned your height and weight. we need to calculate your BMI only then we will be able to comment on wether you are overweight or not. also certain medical conditions can be related to your weight gain like hypothyroidism , PCOS etc. get them checked out by a gynaecologist and seek treatment for those. only restriction of calorie intake will not suffice, you will have to do certain cardio workout daily to lose weight and weight loss will take a lot of time. it doesn't go away so easily. Next time when you post a question kindly mention your height and weight. Best regards, Dr. Anil Kumar Jain