Not able to clear stomach
Whenever I go to bathroom,i am not able to clear my stomach completely.because of this huge gas is created on an average per half an hour.I take healthy diet and roughage food and i do yoga and exercise.i have noticed my friends do not take healthy diets but they do not have gas problems.some four years back i was not taking healthy foods and was not doing exercises but this problem was not there.pls tell reason for this and its cure and what changes i have to bring in life style.

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi welcome - Can you tell me your present diet/ fooding pattern, working or holidays both?? also all in detils like rice/chapti, vegetables, fruits, or out side foods if any?? If all things are correct then I will se for right advice..
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height and weight
Ms. Dt. Archna Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 15 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Firstly you avoid milk tea, fried foods red chilli powder, Secondly soak 1 tsf trifla powder at night in 1 glass wter and drink in the morning in lukewarm form. Take your all 3 meals in same time with regular intervals. Don't take water with food Keep gsp between food and sleep at least for 2 hrs.
after 1 week tell me the response
Eat in time,sleep well and do regular physical activity.  Body metabolism changes with time but can be manageable