No sleep and less appetie
I had get feeling every now and then that there might some big desices to me and everybody arround me watching me and what i am doing. Eevry body wants to be friend with me only for there benifits. Also m not able to sleep and had lowered appetite.

Dr. Sharanabasappa A
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Most probably you might be suffering from psychosis ..needs detailed evaluation to confirm the diagnosis.... can treated effectively.
Dr. Ramdas Ransing
Addiction Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Pune

On the basis of your symptoms, please consult to local psychiatrist. these symptoms are suggestive of psychological problems/ illness. he/she will help you.