Nitrotech proteine in gym
I m working out from last 3 months & my gym trainer ask to take nitrotech protein. I need to know about the side effects & does this suites me & effect of the intake. What happened if I leave the gym.

Ms. Luana Mascarenhas
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, Nitrotech is a protein supplement for very serious gymming individuals looking to increase their muscle mass. It depends on if suits you as an individual. If I were you I would ask my trainer if there is any specific reason for choosing only this product else go in for Optimum Nutrition 100% whey protein or any other 100% whey protein isolate. Try and look at the amount of carbs coming from sugar being almost NIL in the product