Night wetting
My child is 6 years old she till now wet the bed each night so plz guide me to stop wetting her loo in bed Thank you

Dr. Amit Agarwal
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp Noida
You need to see a Pediatric Nephrologist and make the child involve in treatment.. there is no magic wand .. it takes time most babies who doesn't gain control by 5 years of age require alarm therapy under supervision.
Dr. Shekhar Biswas
Pediatrician 13 yrs exp Delhi
No medication till 6 yes ,she needs behavioural therapy
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello... Though children naturally gain bladder control at night, they do so at different ages.Bladder gains it's tone around the age of 5 years .Encouraging a child to pee before bedtime.Restricting a child's fluid intake before bed.Covering the mattress with plastic.take him to pediatrician if condition is severe and bothering.