Night feed for 3 months old
Hi. My baby 3.5 months old. Should I wake her for night feedings or not? If not she is sleeping for 5 to 6 hrs without a feed. I am giving expressed Breast milk in feeding bottle.

After initial few weeks of life feeding is always demand feeding. Babies usually sleep for a stretch of 4-6 hours in night. There is no need to wake her up.
please continue demand feeds
Bottle feeding is not recommended in children. you may give feeding directly from breast or you may use wati spoon.
After one month of age there should be demond feeding, ie baby will take feed as per her need, but 5_6 hours gaps should be avoided, upto 3hour is ok, please do direct breast feeding, avoid expressed breast feeding and bottle feeding
Four hours is good enough time for next feed specially in night. Night time feeding is more important specially when you give breast feed because of natural hormonal secretion in night. But your baby should be gaining weight adequately and day time feeding should be not beyond 3 hours