Negetive thaughts

Now days m getting depressed and think very negatively and unable to concentrate and took lots of strees for just a simple work and got very very negative thaughts

Dr. Dherandra Kumar
Clinical Psychologist 12 yrs exp Delhi

Though the description is not adequate to make a diagnosis, but it appears to be depression. Few things that can help you are as follows : Talk about it to someone close to you Do some physical activity about six days a week Try to structure your routine Engage in activities that you enjoy or that you used to enjoy Eat healthy and maintain sleep hygiene If things do not improve, I'll recommend to consult a mental health professional : a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
The description as provided by you is highly suggestive of a depressive episode. You would require a detailed evaluation by a psychiatrist, to confirm the diagnosis and further treatment. I would urge you to seek an early consultation, as delay in treatment can lead to worsening of your condition. However be assured that with correct treatment depression is a treatable mental health condition. Hope this helps you...