I m getting depressed day by day.
I have changed my school in class 11th and it's been more than 2 months and i m unable to adjust and i m always in the way of missing my friends the fun time spend with them because this i am unable to even focus on my studies and i almost cry each and every day just in the thought of that i should be woth my then my life would be happier. What to do cause it is making me weaker each day.

I can understand your concerns and surely you must be missing your old friends. But change is a part of life. If you decide you can make good friends in the new place too. Keep your calm but first begin to accept that you are moving toward a new life and get have new experirnces.
You may feel upset in the beginning but gradually it did be fine. You can consult online for personal counselling and tips to manage this problem.