Negative thoughts cause Anxiety
Hello There, I get an Anxiety Attack Whenever I think of Something Negative going to happen to me. Suppose I am Traveling when I get thoughts like what if I got stuck in between, it make me anxious. And I got afraid of doing things due to fear of getting an Anxiety attack. These things are happening since last Four months. Is it Anxiety disorder. And How should I overcome. Kindly help. In trouble..

You can overcome this, with a professional support. Consult a psychologist.
Yes it is You can overcome this through medication and psychotherapy Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my page on Facebook juhi parashar clinical psychologist for mental health updates All the best
Hello, These symptoms are suggestive of generalized anxiety disorder. Anxiety symptoms are usually free floating i.e., it comes and go anytime. Symptoms include worries about future misfortunes, feeling "on edge", difficulty in concentrating, restless, headaches, inability to relax, sweating, increased heart beat, gastric discomfort, dry mouth etc. Few or all of these can be present. It can be taken care off with the help of medications and psychotherapy.
Contact nearby Psychiatric clinic or You can contact me for further help.