Need to Weight gain
Hello doctor I am Imran, I am 28 Yrs Old, My Weight Is 44.40kg. Doctor I need to Gain my Weight Doctor I used A lot of Products Likes Endura Mass, mass gainer, Master blaze gainer, Herbofit, Tanvi herbal weight gain kit, but not is not any result, Some time Results shows but again weight loss In 2-3 months last time I consult a doctor in Docs app that doctor gave me a Chart eat egg-cheese-lasiy-etc Doctor I have taken 5Egg - 2 months regular milk, lasiy, Bananas, etc doctor Kindly give some Allopathic medicine For gain my weight, I need to gain my weight

Things need to be discussed in detail such as your meal patterns, nutrition requirements. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
For gaining weight,  you can consider these suggestions : 1. Maintain meal gaps: take small and frequent meals every 2-3 hours. 2. Walk after every meal for 15-20 minutes, it will boost up your metabolism and you will be able to consume sufficient food. 3. Include dates and figs in your diet. 4. Make rotis out of (50% wheat+ 50% besan) 5. Drink 2-3 litres of water everyday.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
Hi High protein consumption is not considered safe… One or two eggs per day is fine along with egg white and egg yolk both is fine but overdose of it is harmful though. Eat well balanced diet, switch to a healthy lifestyle such exercises, good sleep patterns, proper kind of diet that’s suitable to your metabolic needs.. Kindly contact me over Practo for a personalised diet plan and specific to your needs.. Thankyou Take care
Please consult doctor for any underlying problems relating weight loss and haa Yes you can check for any thyroid issues like hyperthyroidism ..as most of the individual fail to gain weight in such condition..in spite of so many trails.. And find out for any family history of underweight and genetically inheritance etc.. Consult doctor for proper guidance and take next steps accordingly…
Sweet potato kheer, milk and rice based kheer, bananas, and it’s milk shakes, smoothies home made, good night sleep, rest and relax during the day, light intensity exercises, consume moderate amount carbs, plant and animal proteins, good amount fat consumption, ghee in dal for lunch daily, nuts, dry fruits, seeds etc are all essential…
Hi, First of all need to know your height.please note that there is no short cut for gaining or loosing weight.You can achieve your goal of gaining weight with proper nutrition according to bodys demand.
please consult me for further queries
Eat well balanced diet
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Greetings for the day!!       Weight loss or weight gain, whatever practice we start it should be a lifestyle change to sustain the results. Or the plan followed should not have a lot of difference from your routine. 5 eggs per day is not very safe. If you are taking only whites then it is fine. I suggest you consult a qualified nutritionist for a detailed assessment and diet plan.
A full body check up can help you identify any medical problems if present. you can get checked for hyperthyroidism too. Thank you