Need to stop masturbating.
Hello, I would like to state that I have been somewhat addicted to masturbation. I feel a bit weak after I do it and have been observing a bit of headache, memory issue and low focus in work afterwards. There is a sense of guilt once it happens and I want to stop it for the better of myself. I want to know if my problems are somewhat really related to masturbation and if yes how to avoid (remedy or medicinal) because I have lost control on it. P.S. I would like this to be anonymous discussion (not sure if its already)

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

Psychiatrist opinion
Please try to stop excessive masturbation
consult me on Practo or Whatsapp number
avoid sexually oriented books, movies, literature, and to much thinking about sexual fantasies. ready healthy literature
Session with psychotherapist is advisable
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Consult Sexologist
It would be better if you could consult me online. I will address your concern
Take online consultation for furthr managment in practo
Sexologist opinion
Kindly consult