Need to loose weight

Hello i reaally want to loose weight but i did a workout once with 2kg dumbells each and it sort of got my back paining three months ago, and i am a dancer. So everytime i do any workouts or any heavy work my back starts paining. I feel a little bad as i want to loose some weight and im unable to do so becaus of the pain

Doctor Answers (1) on Need to loose weight

Dr. Chandrakanthan (PT) Chennai | Physiotherapist
Before you start doing your workout, you need to do warm-up stretches. If you fail in this, consult a sports Physio or sports medicine doctor to check your fitness by checking you musculoskeletal assessment and fitness assessment. Back pain after workout may be due to your week core muscles and you need to check that too...plan your fitness and weight reduction after a proper assessment, then you can able to identify your week muscles and tight muscles.....for further details you can contact MyoKare Olli Belly program