Need help on pcos weight loss
I have pcos and wanted to lose weight to get rid of pcos.but if I don't eat for more than  5 hrs I have gas, acidity problem and then I get severe headache.i also have hair loss and dry skin problem.please help best way to lose weight.

For weight loss take high fibre diet n low fat n carbohydrates diet plan and do exercises. Stop eating outside foods and packets foods junkfoods etc fatty food's. Eat less and exercise more Eat in small quantity Drink water 16glasses daily
Consult me direct through practo
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me privately for customized diet plan for you.
Hello Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome commonly known as PCOS occurs due to hormonal imbalance in a woman's body. To keep PCOS under check it is very important for you to follow a healthy diet and lifestyle. As far as the gas and acidity is concerned here are a few tips are it: 1. Do not start your day with coffee/ tea. 2. Make sure you eat any 1 fruit (Banana being the best) or r Almonds (Soaked overnight). 3. Do not keep long gaps between your meals. 4. Something as simple as eating a fruit or 2 biscuits or nuts between your meals will be helpful. To know more you can contact me or visit my website www.foodwisdom.in