Need help for my polio leg
I need physiotherapy for my polio leg ..after many years some movement is being observed for dat i want consultation..

Definitely you can get more improvement, just consult a sports physiotherapist near by and start muscle dry needling, myofacial trigger release technique, massage to increase the muscle bulk . Thank you DR.ANDREW JAYASINGH senior sports physiotherapist porur chennai
Andrewphysiotherapist its my YouTube channel. kindly subscribe and like share my YouTube channel videos it may b helpfull for u & for people with health issues in this pandemic situation thank you DR.ANDREW JAYASINGH senior sports physiotherapist porur chennai
u can call me directly by practo online if necessary thank you DR.ANDREW JAYASINGH senior sports physiotherapist porur chennai 24/7

Consult with physiotherapist near by you......
You should consult a Physiotherapist in person for complete assessment and treatment.
U need physio consultation to check which muscles are working and what is the power.. Physiotherapist will help u with strengthening of unaffected muscles.. and u can improve...