Neck n shoulder pain
Dr has suggested IFT n theraband treatment. Need a good physiotheraphist.Am having a pain frm the shoulder to the tricep muscle due to jerk at the gym.
250 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Helloo.. You can consult physiotherapist in any corporate or teaching hospital nearby your location.... Once you go and visit physiotherapist there...later you can request them to come to your home and help you with the physiotherapy at home....thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.