Neck and back pain
I have severe neck pain and back pain.it might be due to my incorrect postures and I face giddiness due to it and also severe head ache at times coupled with above mentioned pain.

Dr. Rajiv Mehta (PT)
Physiotherapist 18 yrs exp Delhi

Changing postures is not an easy task, you can visit a qualified and registered physiotherapist nearby he will help u train exercises for the muscles that get week due to bad postures. Also there are few stretching exercise that reduces damage due to posture. Know us more at www drrajivmehta com

Hello there we understand your feeling and your pain. But since you said that you have neck pain thatvwhichbia due to wrong postures but then in neck pain because of wrong postures will not have giddiness. We would ask you to reassure that you neck is real or is it radiating from your head ache. Anyhow you need to consult a doctor of your locality for either of them. Thank you
Dr. Olos Gora
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Vijayawada
Hello ! You could have myofacial trigger points in your neck so that can lead to head ache and giddiness. Same applies to your back also for pain. Have a consultation with a Orthopedic or manual therapy physiotherapist . Regards
Dr. Sonia Talreja Dhawan PT
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi
You need to have further clinical evaluation to confirm what it is.... However if you already know that your posture is incorrect visit a well qualified physiotherapist (or an ergonomist) and get ways to correct it before it creates a serious problem to you....