Nasal allergy
Hi..I am suffering from the problem of nasal allergic from last few years. Whenever I come in contact with dust or variation in temperature occurs I start sneezing and keep it doing 25-30 times. Sometime the situation become even worse and I suffer from it for the entire day. As a result of this, sometime I feel like my brain will dislocate from its actual position soon.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good Allergist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful.
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
Allergic Rhinitis can not be cured. But it can be controlled perfectly. You need to use steroid nasal sprays daily for lifetime just like people with diabetes or hypertension. If you don't control it, you'll end up in Asthma.