My Right Knee ACL Tear Grade 3rd Level
Hii Doctor, My right leg was sprained during playing football 6 months ago. I felt light sprain is there. But while playing and often he sprained again.Then there was no cure for anything during lockdown.Now I have knee MRI Whose report has my ACL Tear Grade 3rd Level. Can you tell me, can my leg be ok without surgery? And if it can 't be without surgery, how much can it cost in surgery? and I am a CGHS Card holder so Tell me the panelled hospital also Thanks your regard

Try knee strengthening exercises for 6-12 weeks . If the episodes of instability trouble you then surgery will be needed  , else it can be avoided . Needs clinical examination also.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir
If you have instability, knee weakness or more than 6 weeks since injury already then you must go for reconstruction. In above scenarios, getting back to sports is a difficult or rather impossible task. Majority hospitals in NCR are CGHS empanelled, surgery will not be a issue. Cost is same relatively for CGHS panel.
Consultant online.
6 months is a long time to analyse if conservative management really helped you. Choose wisely.