ACL Tear in Left Knee
Hi Doctor, I am having a ACL Tear in my left knee, MRI Report says interstitial tear of acl, How it can be treated and How Many therapy Sessions required. Please find the acl mri scan.

Dr. Harisha N L

conservative management can be tried in partial tear patients...try hamstring strengthening exercises and take over the counter pain medications...avoid squatting, crossed legged sitting, playing strenuous sports or activities...if no improvements you should get examined by arthroscopic surgeon they will help you further.

Hello there...... If you have surgery, you will also have several months of rehab afterward. Your treatment will depend on how much of the ACL is torn, whether other parts of the knee are injured, how active you are, your age, your overall health, and how long ago the injury occurred. There are three main treatment goals... Consult orthopedician for further treatment.....