My liver problem
I did not feel like eating anything.. Whenever I try to eat much I feel like vomiting...I guess my liver is not strong.How can I eat and gain weight and be more healthy.I m very thin boy. Is there any medications that will increase my hungriness

Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

You are suffering from malnourishment. This symptoms can be the reason of vitd3 weakneas in body. Go for basic test and take diet and supplements accordingly.
Ms. Huda Shaikh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 4 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi there, Good to hear from you :) It would have been great if you would have posted your weight and height.Do not try and force your body to eat if it is not willing to.Firstly visit a Dr. and get few basic tests done ,so that you know the actual reason as to why your appetite is less.The Dr. would then prescribe medications accordingly but do not start any over the counter medications to gain weight :)