Grade 2 fatty liver

I have been diagnosed with grade 2 fatty liver NASH. What should be my diet in this. And what type of rice( since i eat a lot) will suit me best?

Doctor Answers (2) on Grade 2 fatty liver

Dr. Jagadeesh Bangalore | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Liver being central organ play important role in health. Please try AC95 and nanotechnology Curcumin and hepatoprotective options from cancer Herbalist before the disease advances.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Better to avoid rice...you can have it but in limited amounts..hope bellow information will help you to cope up with your problem
Lose weight. If you're overweight or obese, reduce the number of calories you eat each day and increase your physical activity in order to lose weight. If you've tried to lose weight in the past and have been unsuccessful, ask your doctor for help.
Choose a healthy diet. Eat a healthy diet that's rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
Exercise and be more active. Aim for at least 30 minutes of exercise most days of the week. If you're trying to lose weight, you might find that more exercise is helpful. But if you don't already exercise regularly, get your doctor's OK first and start slowly.
Control your diabetes. Follow your doctor's instructions to stay in control of your diabetes. Take your medications as directed and closely monitor your blood sugar.
Lower your cholesterol. A healthy plant-based diet, exercise and medications can help keep your cholesterol and your triglycerides at healthy levels.
Protect your liver. Avoid things that will put extra stress on your liver. For instance, don't drink alcohol. Follow the instructions on all medications and over-the-counter drugs...consult dietitian for diet chart