Muscle pain

I have recently joined gym.from the first day i have pain in muscle 💪 today its 3 day but pain is same is its comman to everyone.is there any medicen.

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi - I advice u to give one or two days gaps .then u restart again..Any new experience v some painful at first time. after that normal. so no medicine required.
Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, what you are experiencing is muscle soreness which is very common after doing any form of strenuous activity. Without going into any technical details let me tell u that there is just a build up of the byproduct of energy usage in your muscle tissue which is causing you pain. It will go away on its own after a few days. Continue doing activity at a slower pace and fewer reps. If you have too much pain then do ice pack compress for 15 mins 3 times a day or take a painkiller. Hope this helps.

Hello, Muscle pain that shows up a day or two after exercising can affect anyone, regardless of your fitness level. This type of muscle stiffness or achiness is normal, doesn’t last long, One of the best ways to prevent delayed onset muscle soreness is to start any new activity programme gently and gradually. Do warming up exercise at first. You can continue exercise ,there is no need of medicines .