Multivitamin
Hi, I am looking for a good multivitamin tablet. Having very hectic and tiring schedule which is ruining my health day by day both emotionally and physically. Thx!

Hello There. I can understand your concern. prescribing a multivitamin is not a problem. but you need to look at your diet as well. just have a healthy diet, have lots of fruits and vegetables. exercise daily, get daily sun exposure. Cap. Absolut-3g once a day after food for a month. Best regards, Dr.ANil kumar jain.
Dr. Farheen
Dietitian/Nutritionist 4 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hai, Why don't you try for a healthy and nutritious diet rather than supplements or multivitamin tablets? As per your age and height your weight is too much towards higher side which is actually ruining your health infact. Try to loose weight by having proper diet and physical activity, then i don't think you need any supplements. Take more of fresh fruits and vegetables in the form of salad which gives you immense vitamins.