Hello doctor i have multiple problems
1. suffering from depression due to love break up and health issues
2. joints pain
4. stomach bloating and pain
5. always i suffer from headache
6. loss of concentration and am not able to motivate myself for any work
7. I feel too much tired even when i won't
do any work
8. weight gaining, please help me to get rid of these problems
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
I can understand your concern.
You need to take care of your diet and see what you eat.
Instead of having three huge meals, have 5 smaller meals a day.
Drink plenty of fluids.
Exercise daily and consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
1. Cap Pan-D twice daily before meals.
2. Syrup Digene 15 ml thrice daily after meals
3. Cap Medigas twice daily after meals.
4. Tab Zerodol-TH once daily after meals.
5. Plenty of Salads and Fruits in Diet.
6. Avoid oily and fried food.
7. Eat Small frequent meals.
8. Avoid Chillies, Spices, Cauliflower, Beans, Peppers, tea , coffee .
9. Don't lie down immediately after meals .At least for 30 minutes.
10. Tab Etilaam 0.50 mg on as needed basis in case of stress,palpitations or breathing difficulties only
11. Follow the above for 5 days .
12. If still not ok , get Lipid Profile done and follow up.
Hello it may be anxiety /depression consult psychiatrist and decide bye
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.