Doctor Answers (4) on Multiple problems
I can understand your concern.
You need to take care of your diet and see what you eat.
Instead of having three huge meals, have 5 smaller meals a day.
Drink plenty of fluids.
Exercise daily and consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
2. Syrup Digene 15 ml thrice daily after meals
3. Cap Medigas twice daily after meals.
4. Tab Zerodol-TH once daily after meals.
5. Plenty of Salads and Fruits in Diet.
6. Avoid oily and fried food.
7. Eat Small frequent meals.
8. Avoid Chillies, Spices, Cauliflower, Beans, Peppers, tea , coffee .
9. Don't lie down immediately after meals .At least for 30 minutes.
10. Tab Etilaam 0.50 mg on as needed basis in case of stress,palpitations or breathing difficulties only
11. Follow the above for 5 days .
12. If still not ok , get Lipid Profile done and follow up.
Use tab lonazep 0.5mg one at night for 5 days..and get bak to me regarding %of betterment.
Check your thyroid profile once.