Multiple egg ruptured
Hi, My doctor did follicular study on 25th sep and below are the sizes Right ovary - 1.9*1.8, 1.5*1.5 Left Ovary - 1.5 * 1.7 , 1.4 * 1.4, 1.6 * 1.5 And asked me take hcg 5000. the next day After I took the injection around 3 pm, I had abdominal pain and cramps that night only. My doctor told it could be coz of egg rupture. Now on 29th sep, my doctor did a follicular scan and told the Right ovary - 2 follicle ruptured Left ovary - 3 follicle ruptured with ET 8.2mm. She asked me to do a pregnancy test on 13th. I did have sex in those days. What are the chances of multiple pregnancy? I'm scared if atleast it could be twins. Please confirm.

Depends
Reach practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.

Consultation with a gynaecologist is advisable
Hi detailed history needed